Lunes, Mayo 7, 2012

BDO easy investment plan


This morning I was reading an article from yahoo on how to become a millionaire. It made me think of ways I can do to increase my savings without putting too much risk. I was thinking of investing because of higher interest yield compared to regular deposit accounts. Since I am new to investing I was a bit hesitant on what I was going to do. But I saw this investment scheme from BDO. I became interested and read more about it. 

This is what I came up with: 
"BDO Trust Launches the BDO Easy Investment Plan 
Saving is, and always will be, the foundation of any fortune. It is secure, risk-free and readily accessible. But saving alone is not enough to make your money grow. You should also invest. This means taking some risks, but the rewards are higher. When you save and invest, your money has the power to grow faster. 
With this in mind, BDO, through its Trust and Investments Group, developed the BDO Easy Investment Plan (EIP), a wealth build-up scheme that enables you to attain your financial goals and financial wellness through the twin habits of regularly saving and investing. It incorporates the best, tried and tested principles that make a successful saving and investment plan and provides a solution to counter the major obstacles to saving and investing. 
To join the EIP, all you need to do is enroll your BDO checking/savings/payroll account under the BDO automatic debit facility wherein a fixed amount (with a minimum amount of PhP1,000.00) per month is deducted (once or twice a month) for immediate investment in your selected BDO Unit Investment Trust Fund (UITF). Every contribution you make participates fully in the investment performance of the selected fund as soon as the deduction is made. However, regular Confirmations of Participation (COP’s) will be issued only for accumulated contributions that have reached a market value of at least PhP 10,000."
    So I have to consult my husband first about this but I'm positive that it will be a good investment.
 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento