Lunes, Mayo 7, 2012

My little boy





This is my son, a four-year old, who is so full of energy. He is restless, fidgety and so stubborn. I am not sure if he just want our attention but I think full attention is given by the whole household to him. Hans is a good boy but at times he could become hard headed. He is the only child in the family and I sometimes fear that he is becoming a brat. 

At times he doesn't want to take a bath that he and his yaya end up fighting. Yelling, crying and all sorts of things. But in the end, when he is inside it's hard to make him come out. Oh, the hardship of having a 4 year-old (hahaha). When he loves the food that is in the table you won't have a hard time feeding him but if not he will give you all the excuses in the world. When he doesn't want to talk to you on the phone, he won't. There are times when he say's "pag sinabi kong yes, yes. pagsinabi kong no, no" (taken from me of course).  He will make sure that the television is in his favorite channel or he will find the remote and hold it hostage (hahaha). And when we are at the mall, everyone should have a hawk eye or else you will loose him because he can run fast to somewhere he wants to go. 

But despite all this he is the sweetest kid I know. Can easily give you a hug and a kiss. Won't go to sleep without holding mama's arm. I love him for that. I know that time will come he will be more independent and will ask for space but until then I have to make the most out of this experience.



















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento