Martes, Mayo 8, 2012

First Day of Driving w/ Driver's License

I got my driver's license last March and I did not drive until today. I must admit I was very nervous. Thankfully I have someone to help me get through it. Hearing the engine start I became more nervous but I told myself I can do this. Carefully I put down the handbrake and started. Getting out from our town homes is quite difficult because the road leads to EDSA. Where drivers are so rude (hahaha). But guess what I made it to our office in one piece. No scratch mark on our car. A bit slow driving but who cares as long as I'm safe. My companion told me I was ok and needs more practice but overall it turned out smoothly. I still have jitters till now but tomorrow is another day. I have to practice, practice, practice. Sabi nga nila, lakasan lang ng lood ang pagddrive. Di mo maiiwasan ang mga pasaway na driver. You just have to be extra careful. 

Till next time, which is tomorrow. :-) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento