Biyernes, Mayo 4, 2012

Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream



So my package arrived yesterday with my order of skin79 BB cream together with other products I ordered through multiply (including samples) . Packaging is very nice. I tried to test it in my hand and a little amount covered my hands. Very nice coverage, also it's water resistant. What I love about it also it that it doesn't have a strong smell. Good for those with sensitive skin.

This morning I tried it on my face. Wow, a little amount goes a long way. I've had a little problem squeezing out the product from the canister though,  so placed it upside down. Viola, problem solved. After the first squeeze, cream came out easily. Looking at the instruction inside the box, I went on to apply it.  It even out my complexion in an instant (not that it's not that even but I have a few rashes on my face).  But it didn't do a lot for the dark circles in my eyes (worked a bit). After I applied it, face looks a bit oily but a little powder and the glow disappeared ( I love that it is matte).  But I'm happy with my first time I used it. Let's see if I develop rashes because my skin is sensitive.  Hopefully it will be true to its promise.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento