Linggo, Mayo 6, 2012

Malungai Life Oil


Last February 2012 I went to the dermatologist for an appointment regarding my allergies. One of my prescriptions was "malungai life oil". To be taken twice a day before meals with lukewarm water. At first I thought that malungai are for  breastfeeding mothers or mothers who will breastfeed. But I went on to buy it. A box contains 60 500 mg soft gel capsules good for a month (for a 2x a day prescription). After reading the leaflet inside the box I found out that it helps:
  • increase energy
  • strengthen the immune system
  • manage diabetes sugar levels
  • lower cholesterol levels
  • control blood pressure
  • fight cancer
Malungai has been found to have as much calcium as 4 glasses of milk, as much vit c as 7 oranges and as much potassium as 3 bananas per ounce of malunggay. It is also an anti-oxidant and good for the skin.

I have been taking it since and I felt a difference in my body. Less cough and colds (few instances of allergic rhinitis). But may I say that this helps me a lot especially with my 4 year old kid who is so energetic. A boost in nutrition, beauty and energy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento