Martes, Mayo 8, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Ideas


In observance of Mother's Day this May 13, 2012 (sunday) I have listed possible gifts I would love (take note LOVE!) to receive. Just in case my husband would read this (you know what to give me) :-) 

  • Diamond Solitaire Ring

       Of course number 1 in every woman's list is jewelry right. Hehe. Need I say more?


  •   Banana Taipei Pink Bag
        I'm a bag person more than a shoe person. Bag would be my number two in the list. I love this banana taipei bag because of its look. Looks like hermes birkin bag in front but the sides would be the difference. With its funky color, who would not love them. Comes in summer colors. 

  •  Dinner date 
       I am choosing Sakusaku in Tomas Morato or Uncle Cheffy in Centris. I both love the food and the ambience. 

  • A special cake or ice cream cake
      I would love to see something with a "happy mother's day" greetings. Not particular with flavors though (as of the moment i am not eating chocolates as part of my new diet)

  • Flower
     Who would not love to receive a flower on mother's day. Makes your life a bit sweeter, relieves stress from all day work and thoughtfulness really counts. 






Happy Mother's Day to All Moms!
















Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento